Age of Innovation
December 9-11, 2019
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Digital CPA is the leading conference for practitioners curious about technology and its impact on the accounting landscape. Together we’re challenging business models, transforming practice areas and driving innovation across the profession.
2019 registration is open. Secure your pass today for pre-conference sessions, main conference and more. Group discounts available.
DCPA19 Keynote Speakers
Lisa Bodell is a global leader on behavior change, whose skill-building firm has transformed hundreds of thousands of employees from Fortune 500 companies by showing them how to Eliminate the...
Co-Founder, Radical Ventures
Pascal is the co-founder and enfant terrible at Radical Ventures and Singularity University’s Chair for Entrepreneurship & Open Innovation. His work focuses on the intersection of technology,...
PH.D., S.L. Robbins and Associates
A powerful storyteller with a powerful story to tell, Dr. Steve L. Robbins has an uncanny ability to inspire people even in the midst of disrupting and challenging the way they think about the world...
The reviews are in...
"Last year's Digital CPA conference was among the most valuable and worthwhile two days of the entire year. It's one of the best knowledge-sharing and learning events I've attended."
"Digital CPA stands out as a must attend event for today's accounting professional. Technology is disrupting our profession and Digital CPA helps provide a clearer path as to where we need to go. I am a big believer in what they are doing."
Digital CPA Curriculum
A holistic learning approach to support your Digital CPA journey
Practice Management: Building strong client relationships, staffing, project management and more.
Strategic Planning: Supporting partners and owners in successfully leading their firms down the digital path.
Digital Firm Operations: Gaining expertise in new technologies, legislation and client adoption.
The knowledge you'll need to secure your digital future.
Who should attend?
Any professional staff members will benefit from this conference, including:
- Partners, managers and staff of client accounting, assurance and tax service teams
- Technology champions and innovation leaders
- Business development directors and firm marketing directors
Can't attend in person? Join us virtually!
While nothing can fully resemble the experience of attending a conference in person and networking with your peers, sometimes attending in person is just not possible. Fortunately for you Digital CPA virtual attendance is a fantastic alternative. A seamless live streaming experience that allows you to access the sessions you want across the entire event. Choose sessions in your focus area, view the exciting keynote presentations and crossover to learn something new.
2018 Keynote Matthew Luhn explains how storytelling is just as important in business as it is in film and how firms can use it to their advantage.
Join us in the resource center for the latest innovations in firm solutions
CPA.com Strategic Partners
Digital CPA 2019 Sponsors
DCPA19 Advisory Board
Thank you Digital CPAs for another successful conference.
Frequently asked questions
- When you register through the site you can simply select "Add Another Person", and then add their information. The registration site will automatically apply the multi attendee discount to all the individuals you register. You can also add more people at a later date by logging back in with your confirmation number and selecting "Add Another Person"
- If you do not have the names of everyone going, but know there will be multiple attendees, contact CPA.com and we will help you with the appropriate discount code.
- On-Site Conference: You may cancel without penalty if cancellation request is received up to and including 45 days prior to the start of the conference. Due to financial obligations incurred by CPA.com, a credit less 50% of the registration fee will be issued for requests received up to and including 21 days prior to the start of the conference. No refunds or credits will be issued on cancellation requests received less than 21 days prior to the start of the event.
- Online Conference: You may cancel and receive a refund if cancellation request is received up to and including 15 days prior to the start of the conference. You can cancel and receive a 100% credit if your registration is canceled within 7 days of the start of the conference. Due to financial obligations incurred by CPA.com, a 60% credit will be issued for requests received up to the day prior to the start of the conference. No refunds or credits will be issued on cancellation requests received once the online conference begins.