Acceleration of Change
December 8, 2020
Digital CPA is for practitioners curious about technology and its impact on the accounting landscape. Together we’re challenging business models, transforming practice areas and driving innovation across the profession.
Join us online for Digital CPA 2020 to get in front of the rapidly changing landscape facing the profession and learn how innovative firms are staying ahead of the curve. You'll earn up to 9 CPE, network with peers, and get the content you need to be future ready.
2020 registration is open. Secure your pass today for pre-conference sessions, main conference and more. Group discounts available.
Our 2020 Keynotes
Jeffrey Rogers is an award-winning educator and sought-after speaker and facilitator obsessed with one essential question for our time: How do we thrive as leaders and learners in a world of accelerating change...
President & CEO, CPA.com
Erik Asgeirsson has been President and CEO of CPA.com for the past fifteen years and was part of the original founding team. Under Erik’s leadership, CPA.com has established itself as a leader on emerging technologies and as a key solution...
Barry C. Melancon is the CEO of the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants, the most influential body of professional accountants in the world with 650,000 members and students...
Additional Keynote Announcements Coming Soon
Pascal PreCon November 12th
Co-Founder, Radical Ventures
Distributed by Design takes a step back to provide a framework & toolkit that equips firms with the knowledge and resources to conduct their own strategic planning and decision making on the topic of remote work.
Check out our upcoming DCPA webcasts:
Forget the Math of the Moment—Double Down on Relationships
August 18, 2020
Speakers: Ron Baker
Time: 12:00PM - 1:15PM EDT
Remote Business Development in the Age of Social Distancing
September 16, 2020
Speakers: Jen Wilson
Time: 2:00PM - 3:15PM EDT
Learning Leaders & Smarter Systems: How to build for the future while sitting with uncertainty
September 29, 2020
Speakers: Erik Asgeirsson & Jeffrey Rodgers
Time: 12:00PM - 1:00PM EDT
Hear from last year's attendees
”My firm is always interested in innovation, and I love being around all of the other CPAs who attend the conference. I learn so much just by being in the room!”
”My firm is forward focussed and digitally savvy so i thought [Digital CPA] was the right platform for us to learn more”
Who should attend?
Any professional staff members will benefit from this conference, including:
- Partners, managers and staff of client accounting, assurance and tax service teams
- Technology champions and innovation leaders
- Business development directors and firm marketing directors
CPA.com Strategic Partners
DCPA 2020 Sponsors
DCPA20 Advisory Board
Frequently asked questions
- When you register through the site you can simply select "Add Another Person", and then add their information. The registration site will automatically apply the multi attendee discount to all the individuals you register. You can also add more people at a later date by logging back in with your confirmation number and selecting "Add Another Person"
- If you do not have the names of everyone going, but know there will be multiple attendees, contact CPA.com and we will help you with the appropriate discount code.