Senior Consultant, ConvergenceCoaching LLC
I am passionate about:
- Helping accounting professionals and consultants strategically leverage technology.
- Working with others to expand their leadership skills and effectively grow their businesses.
- Developing leadership and management skills in others.
What makes me whole:
- My family and friends who help me achieve balance in life – laughing with them, cooking with my husband, tickling my son, etc.
- Visiting new places to explore and learn and continuously planning our next trip.
- Learning through living history events.
My Prior professional endeavors:
- I was a consultant for a technology company, helping firms implement new technology and evolve business processes.
- I collaborated on the build-out and delivery of successful workshops for multiple companies.
- I have been involved in the development of conferences serving the accounting profession as a director, an advisory board member, instructor and planner.
- I have also participated in various task forces and committees regarding emerging trends impacting the profession throughout my career.
- I have been a formal and informal mentor and coach to accounting, sales and marketing professionals.
- I was a successful sales representative for a technology company.
- My marketing experience includes launching social media strategy, coordinating corporate communications and oversight of marketing team members and tactics.