Lisa Bodell is a global leader on behavior change, whose skill-building firm has transformed hundreds of thousands of employees from Fortune 500 companies by showing them how to Eliminate the Complexity that holds them back and Get to the Work That Matters.
Her talks offer a roadmap to eradicate the workplace complexity that is killing organizations' ability to be agile, fast and innovative. In order to experience this trifecta of competitive advantage, organizations must embrace simplicity as a basic operating principle, and Lisa's content and energy move them to action.
A dynamic keynote speaker, Lisa empowers audiences with thought-provoking examples and practical techniques that ignite simplification and innovation immediately. Praise for her talks include: "the best speaker yet — engaging and energetic"(Google); "revolutionary and compelling" (Accenture); "incredibly unique and thought provoking" (Mastercard Worldwide); "immediately actionable" (Citigroup).
With a deep understanding of best practices across industries, Lisa has contributed her expertise to a wide variety of media, including: Fast Company, WIRED, The New York Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, The Huffington Post, and CNN. Lisa has served on the advisory boards of the NSA, the Association of Professional Futurists, Novartis' Diversity and Inclusion Board and is an acting member of the Global Agenda Council for the World Economic Forum.
Bodell Has Received the Following Accolades...
- Most Inspirational Woman in Communications Strategy and Execution 2019 (Acquisitions International)
- Most Innovative Business Workshop Training Facilitator 2019 (Acquisitions International)
- Silver Medalist 2018 North American Book Awards –
- Most Innovative Management Consulting Firm 2019 NY (CV Magazine)
- Silver Stevie Award 2019 – Woman of the Year Business Services Industry (The American Business Awards)
- Most Inspirational Woman in Communications Strategy & Execution – 2019 – Future Think – New York, USA (Global 100)
More About Keynote Speaker, Lisa Bodell... Although a Midwesterner at heart, Lisa Bodell has spent over 20 years in New York with her husband and children. When not traveling (having visited over 40 countries and 48 states), Lisa spends time expressing her own creativity by playing games or doing puzzles with her kids or experimenting with new ingredients in her kitchen. Always up for an adventure, Lisa has set her sights on visiting the North Pole so she can stand in every time zone—simultaneously.