DCPA22 Webcast: The Other Side of Uncertainty
Join industry leaders Pascal Finette, Jeffrey Rogers, and Kacee Johnson as they explore three key elements required for turning uncertainty into opportunity to build resilience and better outcomes for the future. This webcast will give you a glimpse into the type of valuable and actionable content that you can expect at a DCPA conference.
- Identify ways to evolve your mindset and build resiliency
- Leverage learning tools and strategies to upskill talent
- Understand the key leadership skills to navigate uncertainty
- Pascal Finette - Co-founder, be radical
- Kacee Johnson - VP, Strategy & Innovation, CPA.com
- Jeffrey Rogers - Principal, Learning & Facilitation, be radical
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field