CPE management made easy
AICPA MyCPE Manager
Simplify how you plan, track, and report on your annual CPE needs
Continuing professional education (CPE) requirements can be tedious to track year after year. You must ensure you are complying with all applicable continuing education rules and regulations - from boards of accountancy to those of membership associations, and other professional organizations. And keeping record of each CPE earned is typically a manual, time-consuming process for many accounting professionals.
That is why the AICPA created MyCPE Manager. This cloud-based tool helps CPAs more easily manage their continuing education requirements.
MyCPE Manager provides an up-to-date compliance status on the CPE you need for multi-jurisdiction reporting requirements. It includes all states and most credential requirements, so you can manage your unique combination of jurisdictions with ease. Additionally, you will be able to see CPE gaps and shortfalls by tracking and managing all your completed courses in one place. You’ll be able to better plan your continuing education needs and maintain your CPE compliance well ahead of reporting deadlines.
How it works – 3 simple steps
- Select which jurisdictions you want to track.
- Complete CPE courses. ?AICPA online courses are directly connected, AICPA Conferences can be simply linked, and third-party courses can be easily imported. CPE credits earned are automatically mapped to NASBA fields of study and jurisdiction requirements
- Download your CPE report when needed.
Access consolidated dashboard
Get a quick snapshot of your CPE compliance with MyCPE Manager.
- Upon login, view all your jurisdictions, how much progress you’ve made to meet your requirement, as well as your reporting deadline.
- Click into any jurisdiction for a more detailed view of your requirements, including a summary, the credits you have earned, your credit deficit and any special requirements for that state or credential.
- When you want to look at your CPE report, select a jurisdiction and download your report to view a CPE summary, your CPE details by category and your CPE details by NASBA.
MyCPE Manager is a digital product. One year of access will be granted after purchase. This product will auto renew upon expiration at the current price and your membership status. Credit card details will be saved to your account.
Get started with MyCPE Manager today!
Pricing starts at only $39 for AICPA members.
Already have a MyCPE Manager subscription?
Building a future ready firm
The accounting landscape is changing rapidly and one word—complexity—defines both the greatest challenge and opportunity for CPAs. To keep pace with client expectations, firms are rethinking their strategies for practice management, client services and talent development.
CPA.com is your primary source for taking the complexity out of moving your firm into the digital arena – enabling you to focus on growing your business with the smartest solutions in our profession.