Upskilling Your Staff through Technology: How Data Builds Advisors
How do you prepare staff for the growing client demands for business analysis and advisory insights? Utilizing technology, starting with bill pay services, to combine financial and operational data, provides an opportunity for staff to evolve into financial storytellers for clients.
In this panel webinar, we’ll discuss the importance of recruiting and investing in talent, and how to cultivate the right mix of digital, technical, and business skills to thrive in a CAS 2.0 environment.
Join us to learn how to:
- Optimize your current bill management services with technology
- Evaluate options to recruit and upskill team members to deliver business analysis and advisory insights
- Demonstrate effective approaches to retain talent
- Construct a career opportunity for employees to build advisory skills
- Implement best practices to scale your CAS practice, deepen client relationships, and grow revenue
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field