Unlock better client insights with spend management services for your CAS practice
As maturing CAS firms make the strategic move from transactional to high-margin advisory services, future-focused business insights for clients become paramount. Spend management is fast becoming an advisory area within CAS practices and, firms can provide deeper insights to their clients by bringing corporate cards, spend, budgets and expenses under one umbrella. Efficient spend management practices enable businesses to not only reduce manual processes but effectively plan, control and forecast business spend.
Join our discussion with firm practitioners for this free on-demand webcast where we discuss how CAS practices are delivering greater value to their clients through business spend management advisory services.
- Differentiate between the concepts of proactive spend management and retroactive expense management.
- Understand what CAS 2.0 is and how spend management services fit into a CAS 2.0 approach
- Gain insights into how CAS firms are commercializing these services within existing CAS practices.
- Identify the right clients so you can begin your spend management journey.
- Learn how the Divvy Accountant Advisory Program can help you attract new business through CAS services.
NOTE: This on-demand webinar does not offer CPE
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field