Divvy Guide to Client Advisory Services
Whether your firm has a developed client advisory services (CAS) practice or is just getting started, including spend management in your CAS offerings can help save you time and expand your business. This guide highlights areas of advisory services unique to Divvy and spend management that you can offer your clients, including:
- Strategic budgeting and enforced spending
- Eliminating reimbursements and expense reports
- Maximizing savings and rewards
- Improving account and financial security
- Automating accounts payable
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field