Optimizing Your CAS Strategy: Business Model & Technology
There are two primary driving forces behind a successful client accounting advisory services (CAS) practice: business model and technology.
Both have several factors that firms must consider in order to see long-term growth in this prosperous service area.
View webinar to take a deep dive into these two topics—peeling back their seemingly overwhelming layers to reveal actionable insights for you and your firm. At the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Identify important, strategic elements necessary for a successful CAS practice.
- Recognize the inefficiencies in their own practices and begin to plan for a more sustainable business model.
- Implement best practices discussed around CAS technology.
- And more…
Additionally, our expert panelists will spend time sharing their unique stories, explaining their challenges and success, as well as answer attendee questions.
- Paula Saidy, CEO, HireAthena Inc.
- John Pace, Partner and Director, Outsourced Accounting & Advisory Services, GRF CPAs & Advisors
- Lisa Medina, Director of Technology, HireAthena Inc.
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field