How Your Firm Can Launch Higher Revenue Advisory Services via FP&A
How will your firm unlock its next phase of growth? Providing more advisory-level services is widely viewed as the key for firms of all types and sizes. And for many today, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) services, delivered through Client Advisory Services (CAS) practices, are providing the fastest path to growth.
How can your firm successfully launch FP&A services for clients? In this webinar, we’ll cover six practical steps, including:
- Step 1: Setting the strategy
- Step 2: Simple budgeting & forecasting methodologies
- Step 3: Using technology to standardize FP&A deliverables
- Step 4: Identifying your first clients
- Step 5: How to staff the practice
- Step 6: Packaging and pricing FP&A services
Note: This on-demand webinar does not offer CPE credit
- Dennis Najjar, Co-Founder, Accountingdepartment.com
- Imre Borsanyi, CEO and Founder, IB.CPA LLC
- Hannah Smolinkski, CEO and Founder, Clara CFO Group
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field