Grow your client advisory services (CAS) practice with forecasting, budgeting, reporting, and dashboarding
In today’s economic climate, small- and medium-sized business clients need a forward-looking advisor who can help them with cash flow projections, budgeting, and real-time reporting to get a clear picture of the current state of their business finances and make informed decisions about the future.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to level up your firm’s financial outputs using Gartner’s Financial Analytics Maturity Model as a framework for moving up the advisory value chain and increasing revenue among your existing client base. You will also hear from a panel of leading firm owners about how they are leveraging Jirav’s all-in-one financial planning and analysis platform to systematically scale advanced advisory services.
- Examine the four levels of financial analytics maturity and how to grow into higher value advisory services using this framework
- Learn how financial planning & analysis tools can automate monthly client reports and deliver real-time insights across accounting, workforce, and operational data
- Understand the benefits of driver-based financial modeling as a platform to provide strategic business planning for your clients
- Implement best practices to scale your CAS practice, deepen client relationships, and grow revenue without adding clients
- Michael Cerami, VP, Strategic Alliances & Business Development, CPA.com
- Martin Zych, CEO & Co-Founder, Jirav
- Curt Mastio, CPA, Founder @ Founder’s CPA
- Kenji Kuramoto, Founder & CEO @ Acuity
- Dave Willson, CMA, Partner @ ProvenCFO
Note: This on-demand webinar does not offer CPE credit
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field