Sales & Use Tax Insights: How to Start, Grow and Scale Your Services
The 2018 Wayfair decision has impacted 45 U.S. states and D.C., including more than 12,000 taxing jurisdictions - creating a significant shift in the sales and use tax (SUT) regulations many businesses adhere to.
As a result, business clients are requesting support to manage the changes in tax legislation. To meet current and future demand, accounting firms are increasingly working to develop or evolve their SUT service offerings and seeking guidance on best practices for success.
In this on-demand webinar, practitioners that have found success through different SUT service strategy approaches will share their unique observations, discuss challenges and successes, as well as answer attendee questions.
At the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Recognize the spectrum of SUT services and how firms can determine their ideal service models
- Understand and apply advice and guidance from peers on building a successful business plan
- Examine how technology plays a role in each service model
- Craig Cookle, Partner, Wipfli LLP
- Jeremy Migliara, SALT Leader, Elliot Davis, LLC
- Marianne Fisher, SUT Lead, CPA.com
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field