Prepare your Clients for Sales and Use Tax Regulatory Changes and Audit Trends in 2022
In 2021, we saw the impact of changing sales and use tax regulations take its toll on businesses across the country. There is no denying that the conditions which can trigger a sales and use tax audit have evolved in recent years. Your clients are vulnerable to these conditions now more than ever.
Accounting firms play an indispensable role for their business clients as strategic and trusted advisor. When complexities arise due to economic nexus, marketplace facilitator laws, or tax technology, who better to offer up their expertise than your accounting firm?
Countless legislative changes taking place at federal, state and local levels can be impossible to keep up with, let alone understand how to practically apply new and changed tax laws. Don’t miss this engaging panel discussion featuring tax industry experts Michael J. Bernard from Vertex Inc., and Diane Yetter from Sales Tax Institute. By watching this webinar, you will learn:
- Key changes to sales and use tax regulations firms and your clients should look out for
- Trends in sales and use tax enforcement and how to keep your client prepared
- Advancements in technology accelerating the speed at which companies recognize and respond to audit triggers
- How to unlock a holistic advisory strategy for your firm in 2022 by expanding your firm’s sales and use tax client advisory and compliance services
- Panelist: Michael Bernard, Vertex
- Panelist: Diane Yetter, Sales Tax Institute
- Facilitator: Brett Weinberg, CPA.com
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field