Got Nexus? Common Myths About Filing in a New State
Learn what creates nexus — and what to do once you've discovered that you have it. In this introductory webinar, we'll review how states identify companies for audit, nexus questionnaires, state amnesty programs, and voluntary disclosure agreements.
What you'll learn:
- What is nexus?
- How do states prove you have nexus?
- Little-known nexus-creating activities.
- How do states find you?
- What to do about state nexus questionnaires.
- What can happen if you have nexus and a state finds you?
- What are your options if caught?
- Can you limit back taxes, penalties, and interest upon registration?
- Situations in which you shouldn't get registered.
- Five of the costliest mistakes companies make.
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field