DCPA Webcast: Serving Clients Beyond the Pandemic
Digital CPA firms have been focused on advisory services for years, but 2020 accelerated the service line like no one could have imagined. The agile practitioners who chartered Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) times – hand and hand with their clients are the ones that created lifetime relationships that make them indispensable beyond the pandemic.
In this session, Michael Cerami, VP Strategic Alliances at CPA.com will explore with three firms how they pivoted under extreme stress, and what the lessons learned have done to their pre-COVID business models. These practitioners listened to the needs of their clients and offered additional support services to help keep the lights on, and staff employed. As we are transitioning from reactionary mode to long-term planning, practitioners are seeing the longevity of these new advisory services. This panel will share how they generated new service ideas and what they are doing to incorporate them as part of their ongoing client offering for 2021 and beyond.
Participate in this session to hear:
- Lessons learned and key initiatives of response
- How accounting firms developed new, sellable, services to clients in a VUCA environment
- New advisory services that will grow in 2021 and beyond
- Discussion on how to keep innovating your advisory services amidst chaos
- Dixie McCurley, Partner, Trusted CFO Solutions
- Jim Bourke, CPA CITP CFF CGMA, Managing Director, Advisory Services, WithumSmith+Brown
- Mitchell Weintraub, CPA, Managing Partner, Co-Founder, Cordia Partners
- Michael Cerami, VP, Strategic Alliances, CPA.com
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field