DCPA Webcast: Forget the Math of the Moment—Double Down on Relationships
Businesses need their CPAs now more than ever. This is the perfect time to reevaluate your entire business model and consider adopting one that is subscription-based. The CPA profession is relationship based, not merely the sum of individual services plus the technology deployed. Your business model—and pricing model—should reflect this reality. This webinar will provide an overview of the subscription-based business model, which builds, strengthens, and deepens customer relationships and loyalty, while creating more value for the customer, and profitability for the firm.
- Identify strategies utilized by businesses that have made the transition to a subscription-based model
- Recognize the psychology of selling subscriptions by pricing the relationship and the portfolio
- How to develop new metrics and accounting information to represent the economics of a subscription business
- The behavioral economic differences between hourly billing, value pricing, and subscription pricing
- Learn the three types of adoption approaches to creating a subscriber base
- Understand the hybrid subscription model from healthcare and industry that is adaptable to CPA firms
Speaker: Ron Baker
CPE: 1.5 hours
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field