Secure, effective collaboration around PBC documents and requests
OnPoint Collaborate Product Overview
Real-time communication platform for staff and clients
OnPoint A&A Suite
Power your transformation
Auditing In The Future
Few areas are as poised for transformation as the auditing profession. Learn more about the vision for a Dynamic Audit Solution that is being driven by AICPA, CPA.com and participating firms.
Creating transparency for effective PBC document and inquiry management
As you move through engagements, how much time and effort are required to ensure you get the right information from your clients at the right time? Does this typically involve multiple back and forth emails and/or phone calls? And what is your client's experience like during this process? Is this potentially a sore spot in your engagement process?
OnPoint Collaborate gives you the power of using pre-defined engagement templates to create a standardized, centralized source of document requests and inquiries for clients. Built on CaseWare Cloud, OnPoint Collaborate keeps you and your clients up to date in real-time on the status of everything you need to get the job done. Here's how it works:
- Establish a base set of requests that apply for engagements that you perform.
- Customize, as needed, to a client's specific situation, then simply hit the SEND button to invite them to view and respond.
- Your client gets a warm welcome email which directs them to the secure, online request center to see everything you need at a glance.
- As your client fulfills individual document requests and inquiries, you see in real-time what has been delivered, and you and your clients can even engage in online dialogue to answer questions or provide clarity as needed.
- The end result: You and your clients know exactly where things stand at all times, giving you peace of mind and your clients a positive experience.
OnPoint Collaborate offers an environment that reduces the time and effort in gathering data and documentation from clients through benefits that include:
Configure requests to your liking to establish a foundational approach for PBC documents.
Drive the process forward through online transparency instead of back and forth, one-off emails.
Questions seen by clients can be intelligently tailored in or out based on how the client responds.
Instantly see and track what requests have been fulfilled, which are outstanding, and what questions have been asked in response to requests.
Building a future ready firm
The accounting landscape is changing rapidly and one word—complexity—defines both the greatest challenge and opportunity for CPAs. To keep pace with client expectations, firms are rethinking their strategies for practice management, client services and talent development.
CPA.com is your primary source for taking the complexity out of moving your firm into the digital arena – enabling you to focus on growing your business with the smartest solutions in our profession.