Introduction to Client Advisory Services (CAS) Workshop
Introduction to CAS Workshop
Your CAS Journey Begins Here
As firms look to provide more value to clients, many have introduced Client Advisory Services (CAS). In fact, it is the fastest growing firm segment in the profession.
If you are evaluating whether a CAS practice is the right strategy for your firm, or have just joined a CAS practice, you will benefit from this half-day "Introduction to CAS Workshop." During the four CPE credit hours, you will identify the attributes of top performing CAS practices and take steps to apply these ideas to your CAS strategy.
Our CPA.com facilitators will guide you through hands-on activities to understand:
- Staffing strategies and commitments needed for successful CAS practices.
- Correct pricing technique to position your practice for revenue growth.
- KPIs specific to CAS and that lead to actionable business and financial insights.
- The tools to communicate what CAS is, and what it isn't, to your firm leadership, your team, and your clients.
At the end of this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Shift the firm mindset to see the value in building and offering client advisory services (CAS).
- Differentiate between CAS and bookkeeping or consulting services that are not CAS.
- Identify needs for dedicated staff, including the potential to use non-traditional talent.
- Understand that technology drives efficiency in a CAS practice.
- Plan for success by standardizing client services, processes and reports.
- Establish pricing models that benefit from technology and standardization efficiencies.
- Define a strategy to communicate the changes introduced by client advisory services to firm, staff and clients.
Register for a Workshop in our Virtual Classroom
$495 per person
CPA.com (Registration # 108347) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org
Advanced Preparation: None
Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
Number of CPE credits: 4.0
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group-Live Internet Based Workshop
Opportunities for pre-workshop learning will be sent in advance. No advanced preparation is required to participate in this workshop.
You may cancel without penalty if written cancellation requests are received up to and including 14 days prior to the start of a workshop scheduled in our virtual classroom. Due to financial obligations incurred by CPA.com, a credit less 50% of the registration fee will be issued for written requests received up to and including 7 days prior to the start of the virtual workshop if transfer to another workshop within six months is not possible. No refunds or credits will be issued on cancellation requests received less than 7 days prior to the start of the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints, cancellations, and refunds, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The power of smart business
The accounting landscape is changing rapidly. In a word, Complexity, defines the single greatest challenge, and opportunity, facing CPAs. Firms are rethinking their strategies for practice management, client services and talent development.
CPA.com is your primary source for taking the complexity out of moving your Firm into the digital arena — enabling you to focus on growing your business with the smartest solutions in our industry.