If you have been looking for practical tips and information on integrating new cloud-based accounting solutions into your practice, you'll want to download our new White Paper "Transforming Your Client Accounting Services - Accounting Firm Best Practices on how to Strategically Price, Package and Position Client Accounting Services within Your Firm."
In this new white paper, you'll learn how progressive firms are transforming their client accounting services area, from basic transactional services like A/P and A/R to more profitable outsourced CFO services. You will also learn how to maintain a competitive edge by leveraging cloud-based technology and innovative marketing strategies to provide higher margin, value-added services to your clients.
The White Paper shows how web-based accounting applications can enhance productivity, increase collaboration, reduce costs and generate a profitable return on investment for your firm and your clients.
These are some of the key areas the White Paper will address:
- The challenges firms face with traditional low-margin client accounting services, such as write-up, bookkeeping and transactional services such as A/P and A/R
- Shifting the focus from these low-profit, transaction-oriented services to higher-margin consultative services, such as outsourced controllership and virtual CFO services (financial statement and cash flow analysis, budgeting, business planning, etc.)
- Profiles and lessons learned from 6 CPA firms who are leading the way in transforming this area of their practice
- How firms are deepening client relationships by improving their clients' business processes, cash flow, and profitability
- How to position, package and price cloud-based accounting services successfully
- Creating non-traditional work environments that take advantage of remote or part-time resources
- ROI analysis that shows how cloud-based accounting solutions can increase your firm's revenue and profitability
If you would like to learn how you can expand your client accounting services practice with cloud-based services, please download this free white paper now!