It’s hard to believe that Digital CPA is less than ninety days out. This year promises to be our best turnout ever—and for good reason. Each year we strive to make DCPA better than the last, and this year’s event is no exception. I wanted to share just a few reasons why I am so energized for DCPA23:
- Expanded CAS agenda. DCPA has been rooted in client advisory services (CAS) since its inception and CPA.com has an ongoing commitment to providing market leading insights, learning and resources to help firms take their CAS practices to new heights. This year, we have taken a fresh and innovative approach to our CAS agenda, incorporating more advanced growth strategies from leading CAS firms. We can’t wait to share it with this broader community.
- New audit transformation track. With the rollout of the Dynamic Audit Solution (DAS), we’ve added an entire track of sessions dedicated to audit transformation and are excited to have practitioners and subject matter experts share first-hand experiences and feedback from live engagements using DAS. We look forward to welcoming the audit community to DCPA as we look to make the event as valuable a resource to audit professionals as it is to CAS professionals.
- World class keynote speakers. Our conference keynotes offer a broader perspective on the marketplace and serve to frame the many networking conversations and breakout sessions at the event. This year’s lineup has both returning speakers who have wowed us in the past and new ones who will challenge our thinking:
- Pascal Finette, innovation expert and futurist, will discuss the impact generative AI will have on the profession and lead an experiential roundtable exercise where attendees will map their own AI use cases.
- Cassie Kozyrkov, chief decision scientist at Google, will explore how firms can safely and effectively use data and artificial intelligence to drive transformative decision-making.
- Dr. James Johnson, distinguished professor of strategy and entrepreneurship at the UNC-Flagler Business School, will demonstrate how firms can navigate shifting demographics to recruit and retain top talent.
- Barry Melancon, CEO of the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants, representing AICPA & CIMA, will give a professional issues update.
- Erik Asgeirsson will be joined by several special guests, including AICPA Vice Chair Carla McCall, to provide a state-of-the-union on the overall landscape.
- Invaluable networking opportunities. What makes DCPA so special is the community—networking, sharing and connecting with like-minded, forward-thinking peers. We have LOTS of fun and engaging social activities planned, and we intend to play as hard as we work.
I could not be more excited about DCPA23. If you’re already registered, now is a great time to review the agenda and plan out your days. If you haven’t, I hope you’ll strongly consider joining us this year, Dec. 3-6, at the ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, as we set out to Inspire. Connect. Accelerate.
We also hosted a DCPA webcast titled “Generative AI, The Great Equalizer,” focused on the major paradigm shift in firm and client capabilities with artificial intelligence. Watch the webcast on demand.
For more details about DCPA and a comprehensive look at the agenda please visit DigitalCPA.com.
Let’s accelerate the future of the profession together.