Fractional CFO: the cornerstone to building a Business Insights CAS | 2.0 Practice
Client needs and expectations for fractional CFO services are changing at a breakneck pace – just ask the leaders of any accounting firm providing these services today. That’s because businesses are operating in a rapidly shifting business environment marked by increasing regulatory, competitive, talent, and macroeconomic pressures, accelerated by technology advances. Your clients don’t just need financial advice to ensure their operations are accurate and compliant; they’re seeking forward-looking insights and strategic guidance to help them make proactive business decisions.
How can firms successfully respond to these heightened expectations? Join this webinar to hear from our expert panel on how the role of the CFO is evolving and creating growth opportunities for client advisory services (CAS) practices. We’ll also share a practical road map for firms to prepare their professionals to deliver what clients need today and, in the future, drawing from technology, training, and other resources.
In this webinar, you will:
- Identify macroeconomic and other key trends that are driving client expectations for CFO services
- Understand how the role of the CFO is shifting to “Chief Future Officers” delivering on business insights and strategy
- Recognize the growth opportunities in offering fractional CFO services and how financial planning and analysis (FP&A) technology can support your advisory capabilities
- Determine the skill sets of a fractional CFO and how to upskill staff with the training, tools, and abilities to deliver advisory services
Who should attend?
- Client advisory services practitioners
- Firm leaders and professionals looking to offer client advisory services/fractional CFO services
Note: This on-demand webinar does not offer CPE credit
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field