DCPA Webcast: Remote Business Development in the Age of Social Distancing
Developing new business is primarily about relationships. As we live with the pandemic in our midst and work in a blended environment, being able to effectively conduct BD meetings with existing clients, prospects, and referral sources remotely is a skill we’ll need to develop. Happily, relationship development and new business creation can be done from anywhere when you shift your mindset and processes. In this session, we’ll explore how to:
- Get comfortable with remote business development
- Utilize technology throughout your networking and sales process to facilitate connections and propel opportunities forward
- Be as effective in remotely developing relationships as you are in-person so you can further your networking, referral relationships and client development
Leave this session with an expanded willingness and ability to conduct business development in a remote setting!
- Jen Wilson, Partner, Co-Founder, ConvergenceCoaching
- Tamara Loerzel, Partner, ConvergenceCoaching
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field