Branding Your Practice in the Digital Age
CPE Webinar: Branding Your Practice in the Digital Age
In a time when people look to the internet first when vetting professional services, it's never been more important that your firm have a strong digital brand. Yet obstacles ranging from phishing and domain spoofing to an ever-shrinking supply of good domain names make it more challenging than ever to solidify your internet presence.
The .cpa domain, available only to licensed CPAs and CPA firms, presents a unique opportunity to mitigate firm risks and impart trust and security to clients while also offering multiple branding advantages. For instance, many firms are leveraging the .cpa domain to shorten their existing website URL and email address, or to highlight industry or geographic specialties through memorable, highly-prized domains that were unattainable or unaffordable in the past.
Join our discussion to learn the latest internet trends and challenges specific to the accounting industry and how to successfully set your brand apart.
- Understand the evolution of top-level domains (TLDs) and security issues firms should be alert to
- Discover the importance of the internet and your domain for an accounting firm
- Learn some unique branding tips accounting firms can benefit from
- Explore the free resources available to .cpa domain holders, including a Starter Site
- Identify the different ways a firm can adopt a .cpa domain and integrate it into an online strategy
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field