CAS Financial Planning & Analysis Workshop
CAS Financial Planning & Analysis Workshop
Take your CAS service line to a higher level with our CAS Financial Planning & Analysis Workshop
Financial planning and analysis services are a high-growth advisory service area offered by top-performing CAS practices. This workshop will teach CAS practitioners the critical components required to extend their service offering to the virtual CFO level by advising clients and creating various types of forecasting models based on the current client need.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants should feel confident offering financial planning and analysis services to a selection of their own clients. Attendees will spend time working on standardized case studies, then applying the methods taught to a client of their own. Upon completion of the workshop, participants should feel confident offering forecasting and anticipatory advisory services to a selection of their own clients.
At the end of this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Articulate the benefit of high-value advisory CAS forecasting services to their own practice
- Know the phases of a client forecasting project, including the scope and pricing strategy
- Identify a variety of forecast model types
- Understand how the selection of technology drives the efficiency and scaling of the service line
- Apply appropriately selected forecasting models to client use cases based on identification of client issues
- Know the difference between hard and soft trends and integrate into the client service
- Formulate client conversations based on components of discovery and modeling
- Identify deliverables within the service offering and define and communicate value to clients
- Understand the staffing resources and staffing skills needed to offer the service
Live group instruction - CPE credits for full attendance (10 hours and 10 CPE credits)
Register for a Virtual Workshop
Our virtual workshops put facilitators and learners in a shared online space that allows attendees to earn CPE credits in 2 sessions.
$995 per person
Your 2-Day Agenda:
Session 1 (5 Hours):
- Introduction to FP & A: Forecasting & Anticipatory Advisory Services
- Discovery: Process
- Discovery: Models
- Discovery: KPIs
- Discovery: Results
Session 2 (5 Hours):
- Practice Development: Your Clients
- Practice Development: Client Deliverables
- Practice Development: Scope & Price
- Practice Development: Process, People, Technology
- Practice Development: Planning the Service Offering
CPA.com (Registration # 108347) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org
Advanced Preparation: None
Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
Number of CPE credits: 10
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group-Live Internet Based Workshop
Opportunities for pre-workshop learning will be sent in advance with your workshop materials. No advanced preparation is required to participate in this workshop.
You may cancel without penalty if written cancellation requests are received up to and including 28 days prior to the start of a workshop scheduled in our virtual classroom. Due to financial obligations incurred by CPA.com, a credit less 50% of the registration fee will be issued for written requests received up to and including 15 days prior to the start of the virtual workshop if transfer to another workshop within six months is not possible. No refunds or credits will be issued on cancellation requests received less than 15 days prior to the start of the event.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints, cancellations, and refunds, please contact email@example.com.
The power of smart business
The accounting landscape is changing rapidly. In a word, Complexity, defines the single greatest challenge, and opportunity, facing CPAs. Firms are rethinking their strategies for practice management, client services and talent development.
CPA.com is your primary source for taking the complexity out of moving your Firm into the digital arena — enabling you to focus on growing your business with the smartest solutions in our industry.
To learn more about CPA.com, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1.855.855.5CPA.