Supervisor, GRF CPAs & Advisors
Mac Lillard, CPA, CISA, CITP, CFE, PCIP is an Audit & Risk Advisory Service Supervisor with GRF CPAs & Advisors. He performs a variety of audit work to ensure the client’s internal controls are appropriate and compliant with donor requirements. Additionally, he helps clients evaluate their risk universe and provide recommendations to ensure they operate in the most strategic and efficient manner. He has been with the firm since 2014.
Mr. Lillard ensures that his engagements are completed in a timely and efficient manner. He is certified to plan, perform and evaluate Single Audits in compliance with the Uniform Guidance by AICPA.
Mac Lillard continues his education by attending professional courses relevant to auditing nonprofit organizations, enterprise risk management, fraud examinations, and information systems control and security.
- M.S. in Professional Accountancy, Clemson University
- B.S. in Accounting, Clemson University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- The Greater Washington Society of CPAs (GWSCPA)