Shareholder, Clark Nuber PS
As a shareholder at Clark Nuber, Cindy leads the firm's Accounting and Consulting Services Group, which provides professional accounting and risk management solutions to our clients. She has over 25 years of experience in privately held business and not-for-profit accounting. Her industry expertise includes: associations, schools, private foundations and other funders, manufacturing, and construction.
- Cash management and budgeting
- Financial process efficiency analysis
- Business strategy development and implementation
- Internal control assessments
- Software selection and conversion
- Payroll and Human Resources process integration
- Crisis accounting
- Support for start-ups and emerging companies
- Provided Interim CFO services to a large non-for-profit international association.
- Supervised accounting staff, managed and presented budgets, and worked directly with the association's board during hiring process.
- Guided a mid-sized construction company through implementation of internal GAAP based financial reporting and a software conversion.
- Washington State University, Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- American Payroll Association, Fundamental Payroll Certification
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Payroll Association