Your Firm's Strategic Advantage: Marketing
For years, word of mouth and referral programs made up a firm’s “marketing” program. But with a transition to an outsourced accounting and advisory model, a focus on niche markets and growing competition, marketing is fast becoming a core element for long-term firm growth.
Though the shift from basic marketing to more structured and focused efforts can bring confusion about where to start, what works, and what doesn’t. After all, Marketing 101 wasn’t part of the accounting curriculum for most professionals.
This webinar takes a closer look at the key principles and strategies of marketing. Special guest speakers from the Association for Accounting Marketing and Bill.com discussed why, how, and when to utilize these tactics at your firm to see real results.
- Understand importance of marketing and how it fits into your firm’s success
- Learn key strategies and tactics that you can apply right away
- Hear real examples of principles in practice and learn key takeaways from each situation
- Begin to develop your long-term plans to promote your services and firm
- Joe Kovacs, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Councilor, Buchanan & Mitchell, P.C. (CBM) – CPAs & Business Advisors
- Adrienne Onorato Dell’Olio, Director of Marketing, Alloy, Silverstein, Shapiro, Adams, Mulford, Cicalese, Wilson & Co.
- Edward Warren, Business Development Manager, PBMares, LLP
- Jane Willis, VP of Marketing, Bill.com
This on-demand webinar does not qualify for CPE credit.
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field