Productivity Enablement: Simplifying the Most Challenging Parts of Your Job and Becoming Future-Ready
With 12 words, Seth Godin has captured one of the biggest, most frustrating and difficult-to-overcome challenges of our time: “We’re so busy doing our jobs, we can’t get any work done.”
Until a clear return on investment is defined, many leaders fall back on the status quo, thinking we can dig ourselves out from the avalanche of busy-ness if we just work a little harder. But there are two problems with that line of thinking:
- We’ll never have less work to do. The problem isn’t what we’re doing; it’s how we’re doing it.
- Instead of worrying about the ROI, we should focus on the RONI—the risk of not investing. Today, that risk is huge. Our competitors are working to become future ready. If we don’t, we risk irrelevance at best…and extinction at worst.
Mike Sabbatis, CEO of XCM™, discusses how new productivity enablement and workflow solutions can help leadership teams work smarter, not harder—and increase their resource capacity to focus on strategies that prepare them for the future and deliver higher business performance.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How connecting your people and processes through technology can result in higher productivity
- Techniques to create a work environment that is structured to attract and retain the best talent
- Benefits of capturing the Who, What, When, Where & Why of your business practices
NOTE: This on-demand webinar does not offer CPE credit.
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field