DCPA Webcast: The Next Normal in Digital Client Experience
The Digital CPA Community has focused on creating a digital experience for their clients over the last decade, but the events of 2020 revealed more opportunities to digitize. Clients and staff alike had to adopt more technology and ways of working, yet some are eagerly awaiting for the return to normal.
We are defining the next normal in the digital client experience across the profession. In this session, hear innovative strategies emerging that are defining the next level of a digital experience. We will discuss what you can do to foster opportunities given the current mindset shift in staff and clients.
- Training needed for clients to make the move to a more digital experience
- What advising through remote times means
- Define what next normal looks like and what it will take to get there
- How to train staff to still connect and have boundaries with clients in this remote, flex environment
- Tom Hood, CEO, MACPA
- Karen Larsen, CPA, Partner, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Beth Allen, CPA, Partner, GreerWalker CPAs & Advisor
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field