Cryptocurrency Tax Reporting Webinar Series - Part 2
Cryptocurrency Tax Reporting: Lessons Learned from 2019 Tax Season
2019 was a landmark year for crypto tax legislation. There is no denying that cryptocurrencies are here to stay, and that tax practitioners must be ready to handle cryptocurrency taxation for their clients.
In part two of this webinar series, we will hear from a panel of firms on the approach they took to plan for crypto tax preparation. The panelists will share the lessons learned coming out of tax season including the challenges they faced and the steps they took to set up their clients for success to comply with their reporting obligations
- Recognize the challenges due to the nature of cryptocurrency and steps to mitigate bottlenecks.
- Apply the advice and guidance of peers to set up a successful process for managing your clients’ cryptocurrency tax liabilities.
- Examine how crypto tax technology plays a role in automating crypto tasks and calculations.
- Marianne Fisher, Product Marketing Manager, CPA.com
- David Canedo, CPA, Tax Manager, Wipfli
- Clinton Donnelly, Owner, Donnelly Tax Law
- Kirk Phillips, CPA, CMA, CFE, CBP, Global Crypto Advisors
Note: This on-demand webinar does not offer CPE credit.
Two ways to download:
Gain immediate access to all of CPA.com's content by logging in with your AICPA account.
No account? Follow the link above and click "Register" to sign up.
Bypass the registration process and fill out the form below for one-time access to this content.
* indicates required field