James serves as the executive sponsor for digital process innovation. He works with a team to define, develop and manage a diverse digital project portfolio. He is responsible for coordinating and managing comprehensive changes that address everything from updating how a company works to building out entirely new businesses. Currently, James serves on the Firm’s board of directors as the vice chairman.
- Technology consulting
- Technology risk management and cyber security
- Cloud transition
- Strategic plan development
- Business management consulting
James joined Rehmann in 1999 as the director of consulting and acted in a dual role as the chief information officer for 10 years. He has three decades of experience developing strategic plans and innovative solutions, as well as implementing practical office and plant-floor solutions. Previous clients range from Fortune 50 companies to entrepreneurial start-ups in numerous industries, including high technology, financial institutions, service providers and traditional manufacturing.
James graduated from the Oracle Application Sales Consultant Workshop and Oracle Manufacturing Applications Program in San Francisco, California, as well as received course development in both the EDS Manufacturing Professional Development Program and EDS Systems Engineering Program.
A Closer Look
- James has presented on topics including “Cyber Security – How We Got Here and How You Can Protect Yourself,” “Cutting Technology 2017 – What are the Trends” and “The New Normal: Cyberattack.”
- For 10 years, James was a Dale Carnegie instructor, leading personal and professional development courses throughout Michigan. He received the distinguished Toastmasters award from Toastmasters International.
- James has mentored youth in his community by serving as a baseball, football and basketball coach, as well as a Cub Scout master and troop committee chairman.