Natalie is the president of HKP and partner at Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C (HK). She has 30 years of experience in public accounting helping businesses find and use technology to automate their daily processes. Before joining HK in 1988, she worked four years for a Big 4 accounting firm at the world headquarters in Chicago, where she worked in areas of management advisory services and internal auditing. As the technology partner, her wide range of projects include new system requirement definitions, implementation and support of Sage 100 ERP, project management of vendor selections, and implementations.
- Custom application design and development; system reviews; software selection consultation
Education & credentials:
- B.S. in accounting and computer science, Loras College, Dubuque, Iowa
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA CITP Committee
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants (ISCPA)
- 2015 Innovative Practitioner of the Year – CPA.com
- 2011 Women of Achievement Award – Women’s Leadership Network
- Junior Achievement, Board Member
- Matter, Inc., Board Member
- U.S. Bank – Dubuque, Past Board Member
Family life & hobbies:
Natalie’s husband is Mike, and they have three boys, Nicholas, Matthew and William. In her free time, she enjoys running, reading and watching her boys’ sporting events.